So I'm sitting here in economics, learning basically nothing about GDP--if I miss anything I can get it all from the book before the final. And to think that the teacher offered all of us an A- grade if we all opt out of the final...stupid selfish people that won't ruin their precious 4.0 GPA...sickening. It means I actually have to do well in this class. So frustrating. Luckily I have no tests this week and only one test before finals. Too bad along with that goes several papers and presentations. Anyways I was just bored reading people's blogs and figured I'd write something just to pass the time..not that anyone else will read this haha.
I've only posted once and it was in September when I probably wanted to roll over and die or just move to Australia. I'm kind of to that point again. Maybe not in exactly the same way but pretty close. Dreams, conversations, and happenings not directly involving me are making things so confusing and frustrating. It's hard to not read into every little thing that happens. In our apartment there is one with an RM boyfriend, one with a boyfriend who has his mission call, one who wants this boy to ask for her number, one who wants a boy but he kind of wants someone from his past, and then there's me who doesn't really know what I want and another who just wants a boy. We are just a representation of the kinds of love lives (or lack of) that exist at BYU. We're just missing engaged and married.
I leave for DisneyWorld in less than 40 days. I can't wait to get out of here. BYU just passed Harvard as the most popular university in the nation, as reported by US News and World Report. And I go here. Yippee. Too bad I didn't even want to go here in the first place :P Hopefully DisneyWorld does me some good and maybe I'll actually be ready to come back by the end of the summer...we'll see what happens.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment